Sunday, July 13, 2008

Welcome to my new travel blog

Hello Everyone....This my first attempt at using a Blog Site. Do hope you'll enjoy this new method of sharing my travel journeys. I left for Australia on July 17th and will be using this method along with the old one.

If you would like to leave a comment you may click on the "word" comment.
When it asks you to "choose identify" you may
1) enter your gmail account or set one up OR
2) click "Name/URL" and enter your first and/or last name OR
3) click on "anonymous" but if you do this please give me your name in the comment so I'll know who is responding.

To view the photos in the SLIDESHOW INDIVIDUALLY...click on the slide and it will take you to the web album where the photos will be larger.

Martha

6 comments:

Mary said...

Martha
Am so excited that you have figured out to add the slideshow.
Will call you...
Mary

Mary said...

Hi Martha
Hope that you had a safe flight today. I lit a candle and said a prayer for you at Mass this morning. Look forward to hearing from you. Hugs, Mary

Anonymous said...

Hi Martha:
Thank you for sharing your adventure with your friends.

I am really enjoying your wonderful trip

Hugs,
Karen

Anonymous said...

Martha,

Marlene and I spent time in Aust. and New Zealand a few years ago. Your photo bring back great memories. Thanks,

Norm T.

Anonymous said...

Great trip mom, you and Mary seams to be having a blast.

wisata pulau tidung said...

great adventure, really love read all the articles here
will digg it